TMobile and iPhone, what plan do you have?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iphone74, Jan 4, 2010.

1. iphone74 macrumors newbie

Dec 28, 2009
    OK I HAVE TMOBILE AND I WAS TOLD I NEED TO GET WEB2GO SO I WOULD BE ABLE TO USE MY IPHONE WHEN I CALLED LASTNIGHT the lady didnt seem to like the fact that i was using an i ohone which from reading hear i thought i wouldnt get a bad response which is why i mentioned it. i told here i needed web2go for my iphone and she said i needed a smartphone plan for the iphone. and tried to get me signed up for a plan that would require me 35.99 per phone to go to that plan and that if i decided to get a phone in the future i would not get a discount when i sign another contract it was really screwed up so i said bever mind and hung up i will try to call again today, i wonder if i should not mention that i have an iphone and just ask for web2go. the funnything is my sidekick is considered a smartphone atleast thats what they told me when i bought the phone and i pay an extra 20bucks per phone for internet and texting. those of you that have tmobile what plan do you have
  2. zacharace macrumors member

Jan 8, 2009
    Bexley, OH, USA
    I'm not all that familiar with Tmobile, but I assume you're gonna need some kind of smartphone data plan...the iPhone is a smartphone, after all. :rolleyes:
    When calling them back, I would advise not mentioning the iPhone, as you suggested.
  3. MTI macrumors 65816

Feb 17, 2009
    Scottsdale, AZ
    There's a recently ressurected thread from 2007 noting that Tmobile CSRs were touting they would have the iPhone in 2008. :D
  4. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Sep 16, 2007
    I have a no-contract plan:
    450 minutes
    Unlimited Text / Unlimited data
  5. troyhouse macrumors 6502

Jan 3, 2010
    I have:
    600 Whenever minutes
    300 Weekend Minutes
    1000 T-Mobile to T-Mobile minutes
    500 text messages
    5.99 TZone (Unlimited interent ;) )
    T-Mobile @Home Service (10$ Home Voip phone)

all for 49.99 + taxes
  6. iphone74 thread starter macrumors newbie

Dec 28, 2009
    they didnt mention Tzone what is that. will i be able to get internet with my iphone using that.