Tmobile Internet not working on my iphone 3gs

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ICECREAMAN, Aug 20, 2009.

1. ICECREAMAN macrumors newbie

Hey I just got the T-mobile $20 internet plan on my unlocked iphone 3gs and i dont know how to start it up. Can anyone please walk me through the whole process please? Thank You.

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Download an install a custom IPCC on your phone, it will also enable hi res MMS too. :) Install the first MMS it shows on that page. It is the post paid one. :)

linky

3. ICECREAMAN thread starter macrumors newbie

ok thank you...can u please walk me through with this? lol Im not very good with computers.

4. tmilless macrumors newbie

Hey I too have tmobile on my 3g. how do I install that IPCC on it? My internet is working but I'd love to be able to have the hi res MMS messaging on the phone.

Thanks

5. Yell0w macrumors regular

I have the $19.99 sidekick unlimited data plan and I installed the hack through Cydia but it stil doesn't work for me. I installed this bundle and restarted the iphone. any tips?

6. Natafas macrumors newbie

For some reason today my data plan for T-Mobile stopped working on my iPhone. I have the $9.99 unlimited plan. Has anyone else been having problems this moorning?

7. Steve Jobs=God macrumors 6502

Didn't T-mobile recently say their bundles were no longer going to work on iPhone?

8. jbplaya macrumors member

Yeah, I had that $19.99 Internet and it said I needed to upgrade to the $35.00. So I said no since that actually costs more than my home internet

9. Yell0w macrumors regular

Oh so I guess iPhones on t-mobile network can only have the $35 data/txt plan now.. I was deciding if I should ditch my sk plan for the $35 one just so I can use the iPhone. Another question, if I get the $35 plan, edge will always on correct? Cause I want the push to work, meaning like able to get messages without connecting to wifi