Carrier Tmobile Iphone 6 to Iphone 7

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eclipse01, Oct 20, 2016.

1. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

For the people that did the "Free" trade in program, did they just credit the whole $165 to your bill?

it was my understanding that they would just deduct it each month or put it towards my EIP.

So my EIP payment is $27 I figured $20 would come from Tmo credit and the $7 would be from my phone.

However, I just received a $165 credit towards my bill (showing as -$165)

Is this what happened for you?

2. TsuaSai macrumors 6502

You can call and have them adjust it. When I submitted my trade in it asked if I wanted the credit on my bill or phone. I choose the phone.

3. eclipse01 thread starter macrumors 68020

eclipse01

Thanks, this is my first EIP, if my monthly payment is $27 and Tmo only applies $20 will I still have to another $7 added to my bill?

or at this point (after it all is applied) can I just ignore it for 24 months (the $20 credit each month will be enough)

sorry if this is confusing.

4. TsuaSai macrumors 6502

Does your account say your are getting the credit? I would call and had it switched to make sure your credit takes effect. This entire promo was a cluster f@@k. So I would want to make it my account was just like the promo said it was going to happen. That two or three months from now do things don't take effect with your credit they can't blame it on something you did.

5. ray737 macrumors regular

I am a first time customer as well. I think the whole promo was a cluster but at the end of the day it is/was an awesome deal. I called them and had them apply the credit to my EIP. Either way you do it you're still getting the credit.

6. kristiguin macrumors newbie

kristiguin

mine came as a one-time credit, buts that fine with me. In the end, it all evens out to be the same anyway. I has some IEP to payoff for accessories my mom got when we got her iPhone anyway, so I had paid those off with this cycle, as well as some other miscellaneous charges. Also, since the monthly credit takes a couple cycles to kick in, the one time credit offsets that a bit.

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I agree.
    You're going to get the credit either way.
    Weather part of it now or later.
    I also had the phone credit of $195 applied towards the EIP instead of my next bill. You can do that if you contact them.