Tmobile Iphone 6s Plus Shipping times

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cyberguycpt, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Cyberguycpt macrumors 6502

Cyberguycpt

So today I finally qualified for well qualified pricing and decided to order the Iphone 6s Plus 64 gb. Tmobile is saying 4 to 6 weeks to ship. My question is are these time true to life are should I expect that it could arrive a little earlier than that? Are people that ordered seeing that it is arriving any sooner are do that typically come in the expected time frame?

2. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

There's a long thread that is, or was, a sticky for a while. Some folks have reported seeing their phones earlier, but not by a whole lot. We are talking days.

3. Cyberguycpt thread starter macrumors 6502

Cyberguycpt

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Respectfully, is the thread you reference not a pre-order thread? I.e. for those who preordered?

OP didn't preorder.

OP. For the record I ordered at my local T-Mobile store the Saturday before last and got them last Tuesday (of last week). 128GB 6s+ Space Gray and 128GB 6s Rose Gold.

5. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

It is, however you will notice that there are people posting about later orders as well (in that very thread). You are not wrong about the title. I could/sjould have mentioned that.

6. Cyberguycpt thread starter macrumors 6502

Cyberguycpt

Alright thanks, just noticed on the Tmobile page which shows different models and their estimated shipping times Space gray is showing 2 to 4 weeks so we will see.

7. neeuh macrumors newbie

I ordered mine October 1st (64 RG iPhone 6s) and I got charged yesterday & got a tracking #. I was originally told mid November for mine..

8. AnnKCMO macrumors newbie

How long did you wait to get your tracking number? I got charged today. Waiting for mine.

9. SpasticPat macrumors 6502

SpasticPat

I ordered on Saturday as a new T-Mobile customer and the expected ship date is 10/24-11/7:

Item: Apple iPhone 6s Plus - Space Gray - 64GB
    Status: Awaiting more Inventory. Expected to ship between 10/24/2015 and 11/07/2015
    iPhone 6S Plus 64GB Space Gray

10. SpasticPat macrumors 6502

SpasticPat

Moved up a few days overnight

Item: Apple iPhone 6s Plus - Space Gray - 64GB
    Status: Awaiting more Inventory. Expected to ship between 10/20/2015 and 10/27/2015

BACK

11. CassandraLee425 macrumors member

CassandraLee425

Its more like 2-3 weeks right now for most colors, maybe a little longer for the rose gold. I have AT&T, but I waited 13 days to get a "shipped" notice and tracking number for a 6s+ 64gb gold.

12. lharvest macrumors regular

While they aren't the + versions, I ordered a silver 64GB 6s and a space grey 64GB last Thursday (Oct. 8). I was told the silver would be 4-6 weeks and the space grey 2-4 weeks. The silver will arrive today and the space grey will be here tomorrow.

I suspect you will get yours earlier than promised.