tmobile question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by applejuice0, Dec 27, 2009.

1. applejuice0 macrumors newbie

Hello all,

I'm thinking about getting the latest iphone 3gs for tmobile. I understand that Tmobile's 3g will not work on the iphone 3gs but EDge will.

Does tmobile 5.99 internet plan provide the EDGE? is that the cheapest plan I can get on my iphone to go on the internet? I don't mind the speed so long as I can use it.

I've seen some videos about youtube and AIM, msn messenger not working. Is there a way around this? or If I recall, the 5.99 internet plan just doesn't support it? Google maps?

Also will other apps be able to run off Edge? I want to have remote access to my comp or do the bar code scanner app that can check prices online for me where ever I am.

Are there any other things I should be aware of as an iphone user under tmobile? Certain functions not working? (besides 3g of course)

Thank you very much guys, I hope I'll have a good experience with the iphone under tmobile.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

It's hard to get the tzones 5.99 plan cause they're not supposed to offer it any more. Some have been succesfull with getting a rep to add it to their account. If not you can always go with the $9.99 plan also.
    YouTube and everything will work with the latest firmware and jb. No 3g and no visual voicemail.

3. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Lol I was thinking the same:)
    I'm talking to my twin