Carrier Tmobile Unlimited Data

adminaaah

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2013
Hi,

I read that there is a trick to get unlimited data on at&t by enabling airplane mode etc. Is there anyway i can get that throttle disabled on tmobile. I have only 500 mb high speed data. Please help.

Thanks!

sixrom

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2013
I get paid handsomely for my work. In turn I believe in paying others for theirs.

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
Hi,

I read that there is a trick to get unlimited data on at&t by enabling airplane mode etc. Is there anyway i can get that throttle disabled on tmobile. I have only 500 mb high speed data. Please help.

Thanks!
No. Pay an extra $10 and you'll get 2.5GB

Menel

macrumors 603
Aug 4, 2011
Hi,

Thanks!
For awhile it didn't apply on LTE. That was real nice back in the spring/summer.

It's on the carrier end. Pay up. It's not much and still cheaper than ATT.

xmaseve

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2007
To the OP...do you have a job? If so, do you get paid or do you work for free? Pay the extra $20 for unlimited and stop trying to find work-arounds...it's that simple.

Apple Trees

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2013
Hi,

Thanks!
Don't try to cheat the system. Just pay for it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.