Tmobile's issues after outage I'm having

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Christian 5G, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Christian 5G macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

Hi all,

As some of you know few day ago T-Mobile had some outage in many city's of US and I was in one affected area (Southern California).

I have been having issues ever since at locations where I used to have very very slow connection on "E" or in other words 2G now I have no service at all.

Now every time I go to the gym and workout in a certain spot I like there's no longer service and place like the beach no service at all either!! And I have been doing this pretty much every day for the last 20 months, so I know that something is up.

I am wondering if anyone else is having similar issues? If not, I will have to start looking at other carriers, I've had T-Mobile for 4 years now but nothing has changed at places where I go on daily basis only getting worse now.

2. Valool macrumors newbie

I
    --- Post Merged, Oct 9, 2016 ---
    I just returned from a week in Arizona and had major problems. Back in NJ and have I problems

3. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Crazy. Was this just Southern California? I didn't even hear about this.

4. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Have you rebooted the phone? Reset network settings? If neither of those work, you might call TMobile.

No issues with service here, still LTE at 1 to 5 dots depending on location, but I'm not in your area.