Tmobile's issues after outage I'm having

Christian 5G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
Orange County, CA
Hi all,

As some of you know few day ago T-Mobile had some outage in many city's of US and I was in one affected area (Southern California).

I have been having issues ever since at locations where I used to have very very slow connection on "E" or in other words 2G now I have no service at all.

Now every time I go to the gym and workout in a certain spot I like there's no longer service and place like the beach no service at all either!! And I have been doing this pretty much every day for the last 20 months, so I know that something is up.

I am wondering if anyone else is having similar issues? If not, I will have to start looking at other carriers, I've had T-Mobile for 4 years now but nothing has changed at places where I go on daily basis only getting worse now.

Valool

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2016
Hi all,

As some of you know few day ago T-Mobile had some outage in many city's of US and I was in one affected area (Southern California).

I have been having issues ever since at locations where I used to have very very slow connection on "E" or in other words 2G now I have no service at all.

Now every time I go to the gym and workout in a certain spot I like there's no longer service and place like the beach no service at all either!! And I have been doing this pretty much every day for the last 20 months, so I know that something is up.

I am wondering if anyone else is having similar issues? If not, I will have to start looking at other carriers, I've had T-Mobile for 4 years now but nothing has changed at places where I go on daily basis only getting worse now.
I
[doublepost=1476060196][/doublepost]I just returned from a week in Arizona and had major problems. Back in NJ and have I problems

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Hi all,

Have you rebooted the phone? Reset network settings? If neither of those work, you might call TMobile.

No issues with service here, still LTE at 1 to 5 dots depending on location, but I'm not in your area.