To all UK'ers- o2 help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Apple-NoEscape, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Apple-NoEscape macrumors 6502

Right I, like so many of us, desperatly want to upgrade my phone when iPhone 4 is released.
    I bought my 3gs last year in august on o2, meaning I am in an 18 month contract.
    I have heard that you can get a 6 month early upgrade if you pay over 80quid for your phone each month, which I do. Do I need to sign up somewhere for this or anything?

This would still mean I have to wait untill august though to upgrade, is there anyway to shave another 2 months off my waiting time?

Thanks in advance.

2. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

3. Apple-NoEscape thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm guesing that is to sign up for the 6 month early upgrade?

4. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

Indeed.

5. Rhalliwell1 macrumors 6502a

Buy yourself out of two months. But yeah, give them a call (202 from your o2 phone) and they'll advise you.

6. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

Given that he pays over £80 per month, I will assume he is on our Gold Priority List, which gives you about 6 months upgrade without a termination payment.

7. Apple-NoEscape thread starter macrumors 6502

I will do that tomorow, have to pay a bill anyway so I will kill 2 birds with 1 stone (my bank 'accidently' deleted all my direct debits, and then didn't even tell me, way to go bank)

Isnt there also a 'platinum list'? If I'm paying 80quid and I only (I use only loosely) qualify for gold I hate to think how much you have to pay a month for platinum.

8. Apple-NoEscape thread starter macrumors 6502

Just bumping this, I know it's in bad form to do so,
    but this is prime time for uk to be online. Someone might of heard something from o2 that they are doing specially for iPhone.