To anyone that used the Barclay card financing offer

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Cali3350, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Cali3350 macrumors regular

How long did it take for your order to process and ship out? Did it take a week or so for the system to get setup and charged, or did the computer ship out quickly and it was all handled efficiently?

2. mbpjohnson macrumors member

Not sure about on line but at the store you can fill it out on line and use it immediately,

Phil

3. boostmiser macrumors member

I used it on Monday.
    I couldn't get instant approval because I used my cell phone number and that apparently triggered a fraud alert. I called Barclay's on Tuesday and they approved me within three seconds. I immediately went back into my shopping cart, checked the status of my card at which time it said approved. I then checked out and it populated with new card info automatically. Pretty seamless other than the fraud part. I got an order confirmation that night. Wednesday, I got a shipment notification about the printer I ordered. Nothing on the laptop a of yet, possibly because I ordered the 15" high-res matte with 7200 drive.

4. mb335 macrumors member

I used it this week as well. The application process is straight forward. It only took a few minutes to fill out the application. Once approved, I was immediately directed to the apple store and custom ordered a MacBook Pro i7 configuration along with some accessories. It's still waiting to be built and shipped out.

I then checked the barclay account online see the account number and approval amount I had requested for. No charge from Apple for the purchase yet.

5. jess222 macrumors 6502

jess222

mine was approved instantly and i was redirected to the apple store to make my purchase. ordered 4/13, received 4/21. i am still waiting to receive my paperwork in the mail, i got an email to their online site but it says i need a username...