To buy MBP or Wait until WWDC

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Wicked1, Jun 1, 2009.

  1. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

    Wicked1

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Location:
    New Jersey
    #1
    I think Apple has updated the MBP already and I am not sure there is going to be anymore updates that come out this year, so the question is do I upgrade from an Aluminum MB 2.4 to a MBP 2.66 or Wait :rolleyes:

    Anyone have any thoughts on if Apple has already finished updating the MBP or is something bigger faster and better around the corner :eek:

    I keep saying I can wait, then I open Safari and go to Apple and look at the MBP 2.66 and 2.93 and say no I can't wait....ewww decisions??? :cool:
     
  2. bbadalucco macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2009
    #2
    Might as well wait...regardless of what may or may not happen, its just a week.
     
  3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

    Tallest Skil

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2006
    Location:
    1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
    #3
    To follow the rules and search the forums or post a new thread anyway...

    HMM. :confused:

    Any Penryn update is NOT worth waiting for, and there can be nothing but Penryn updates until November.
     
  4. Apple Corps macrumors 68030

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2003
    Location:
    California
    #4
    Think about it - a rather silly question as WWDC is less than a week away.
     
  5. iLog.Genius macrumors 601

    iLog.Genius

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2009
    Location:
    Toronto, Ontario
  6. jpma macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    May 31, 2009
    #6
    if your willing to wait more longer you can get a copy of snow leopard included.
     
  7. Leo72 macrumors member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2009
    Location:
    Ankara, Turkey
    #7
    should i hope to see Nvidia 160M GT or its successor on MacBook Pro?
     
  8. Leo72 macrumors member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2009
    Location:
    Ankara, Turkey
    #8
    sorry guys, the model i meant was GeForce GTS 160M :rolleyes:
     
  9. shoppy macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Location:
    Hants
    #9
    Buy it now and enjoy it, if apple do release something knew they do a 14 day exchange if newer hardware comes out. So if it does you are looked after and if not life carries on.
     
  10. ziggyonice macrumors 68020

    ziggyonice

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2006
    Location:
    Rural America

Share This Page