Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BJB Productions

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Hi,
Hopefully some people can clear this up for me; I was planning on buying SL today, but after reading the wiki support document, I noted that a few mandatory programs that I need, will not run with SL. Those include Adobe Photoshop Elements, they said FCE version 4.0 would work, but what about earlier versions? and Google Notifier. I really need Photoshop for sure...so anyone know if it is true it won't work? Should I buy? Or wait?

Thanks

mrmayor92

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2008
PA
Hi,
Hopefully some people can clear this up for me; I was planning on buying SL today, but after reading the wiki support document, I noted that a few mandatory programs that I need, will not run with SL. Those include Adobe Photoshop Elements, they said FCE version 4.0 would work, but what about earlier versions? and Google Notifier. I really need Photoshop for sure...so anyone know if it is true it won't work? Should I buy? Or wait?

Thanks
i would wait it out and then ask again about a week from now so your absolutely sure

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.