Hi everyone! Hoping some of you kind-hearted folks might be willing to help me out here.... I know that MacRumours officially says Don't Buy when it comes to the MacBookPro, but I'm kind of on a deadline here! So I'm a student about to start an art-y type course which requires me to buy a (high-powered) mac. My inner 16yo is crying with tech-joy, but my current 24yo self is crying over my bank balance. I've been researching over the past few months, and decided that the best bet for me is to buy the non-Retina 13" MacBookPro, configured to some higher standards, and with an educational discount it's just over my £1k budget, plus I get free headphones! Yay! BUT. With all the rumours flying around about the new MBP with its fancy possible OLED touchpad coming soon(?), I'm not sure whether to buy now or wait until the last moment before I buy. My concern is that the new MBP line is released, it all looks great, but is still too expensive for me. I then go to buy the original non-Retina MBP, and of course they've finally killed it off, leaving me no option but to blow my budget (sobs) Alternatively, I don't want to buy the old MBP now and then watch as the new line is released and it's great but not affordable, and the current Retina MBP comes down into my price-range, leaving me with an out of date laptop I didn't 'have' to buy. So, do I wait or do I buy? By configuring the old MBP I can easily get more RAM, and i7, for cheaper than the Retina, so I figure even if it looks old, it'll still last me longer. And of course, OS Sierra will be out soonish as well, but I assume that I'll be able to upgrade to that easily! Can some of you validate my choice please?!