Hi all, I am rapidly approaching the end of my phone contract and I am thinking of getting an Iphone, however there is this dilemma! Buy when contract up, probably be free if the O2 news is accrete, BUT the new iphone 3.0 news! the 3G will re-placed with a newer model in the summer- or will it?! Basically get in a month when the price comes down? OR wait till summer for possibly a massive hardware upgrade? however if the hardware isn't amazing like hard drive size increase then it's a waste of iphone fun for the next few months? any comments or other views?