To buy or not to buy

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by berger, Dec 26, 2009.

  1. berger macrumors newbie

    Dec 26, 2009
    I'm a recent apple convert, having just gotten a macbook, now im seriously looking at the iphone.
    my plan is to buy a pay as you go one and stick my current contract sim in it, the question I want to as is do I buy a 3G/3GS now or do I battle it out with my crappy 5800 till june/july?

    p.s the 5800 is buggy as hell and likes to pretend its not a touch screen(very annoying so dont really want it for 6 more months)
  2. AAPLaday Guest


    Aug 6, 2008
    Manchester UK
    Id get a 3GS now. 6 months is a while to wait if your not happy with your phone and if you do decide to sell it for the new one in june iPhones keep their value very well ;)
  3. berger thread starter macrumors newbie

    Dec 26, 2009
    that is a very good point I could sell it when the new one comes, I actually hadn't thought of that.
    now its just a matter of checking with orange that my contract sim will work and justifying the £450 to myself

Share This Page