To Developers, From Me - iOS 6.1 Bug Fix Requests

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by thedeejay, Nov 8, 2012.

1. thedeejay, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012

thedeejay macrumors 65816

thedeejay

I know Apple recently sent out 6.1 beta for all you devs to test. I'm requesting and pleading for one thing, and one thing only. If you can send these bug requests to Apple so they can fix it. Now I know not everyone experiences and has all these bugs, but I definitely am and know a few people who are experiencing it. Hence I just have a request that you guys submit this to Apple so at least we don't continue to have a buggy iOS (for the most part)

Here were the ones that I was going through:

1) When I recieve several notifications for texts (5+) - phone starts to lag
    2) Shows blue and send as Text message? (Tested this with the person beside me and we were both on Wifi.)
    3) Sends iMessage (but out of order) - I guess this has been the case even with iOS 5, so it's not that big of a deal for now, I guess.
    4) Page to page scrolling laggy when recieving incoming text/iMessage at times
    5) Notification Center not showing the latest iMessage in the Notification Center pull down.
    6) (Sometimes) - I see someone's message in the banner/pull down but it takes about 40 seconds for the latest message to load. I guess someone can see why this can be frustrating.

If anyone can please put this in for me so they can fix it for 6.1, it'll be greatly appreciated. I'm currently on an iPhone 5.

And I guess any other bugs people post/report

Thanks
    From,

Just another guy

2. GrandPhrase macrumors 6502

Are you using an iPhone or iPod touch? And what model?

Also, just to add to the list.. spotty WiFi issues that intermittently 'disconnect' though the bars may be full - mostly on iPhone 5

3. Daveoc64 macrumors 601

ANYONE can report a bug to Apple:

http://bugreport.apple.com/

That doesn't mean that they'll listen though.

I reported bugs in iOS 4 that still haven't been fixed.

4. thedeejay thread starter macrumors 65816

thedeejay

Yeah, I hear ya. Which is why if they put it in, there's a higher chance that it'll be fixed. Us non-devs stand no chance.

5. Daveoc64 macrumors 601

I AM a developer!

The system is identical, whether you are a developer or not.