To Do apps

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sicmoe19, Feb 17, 2012.

1. sicmoe19 macrumors newbie

Hello All,

Anyone know any simple To Do Apps?

i was using Clear, which i LOVED but it seems not to play nice with Spire

looking for simple and smooth

thanks in advance

2. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

I have no problems with clear and spire playing nice on my iphone 4??? I love clear. It is my go to "to do" list app now!

3. sicmoe19 thread starter macrumors newbie

reall? it works for a second and then freezes.... it was working all yesterday and then last night i installed spire, sbsettings, i deleted sbsettings and it was still freezing, so i am only to assume it is spire, i also installed uninstalled the assistconnect

any ideas?

4. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

That's a result of installing the hacked\cracked version. Pay for it. ;-)

5. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

OP,

If you have hacked apps and tweaks, this most certainly cause problems. I found out a long time ago, that you are always better of purchasing the tweaks from Cydia and apps from Apple. I seem to have a lot fewer issues since adopting that policy.

Not saying you did any of this, just saying doing so can cause the side effects you describe. But I have no problems at all with spire or clear. Both work perfectly. And since I don't smoke, drink or playing xbox/ps3, my money goes to developers instead of vices. :D

6. iPunish901 macrumors 6502

iPunish901

isnt clear 99 cents? i hate paying for some apps just like the next person but clear is worth way more that 99 cents. thats a steal for such a great app

7. sicmoe19 thread starter macrumors newbie

fair enough, you guys are right, for .99 ( i am canadian so it is +/- a penny, but well worth it, i mean i bought whatsapp for a buck,

also i know you guys are syaing Buy app and tweeks, but if i but the clear , you think it'll still be buggy with the non payed for tweeks?

again thanks =)