To-do list app advice please?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by oililymad, Mar 28, 2011.

1. oililymad macrumors 6502

oililymad

I am looking for an iPad ( not iPhone that will work on an iPad) app that does the following:

1. Multiple lists

2. Colour-coded items on those lists (coloured text, ideally, rather than highlighting)

3. Ability to move tasks up & down a list manually, NOT based on priority or due date

Any advice welcome; I've already wasted money trying to find something that will do the job.

2. Khanja macrumors newbie

list app

i use "Wunderlist HD" for ipad
    its the best no nonsense cross platform list app

not sure if it has color options,, but still try it.
    for a multiple listing and ability to renegotiate items on the list at will ,, its the best ive found.

it also syncs nicely between iphone, ipad, and both windows/mac desktop app

i have tried them all, including "pocket informant HD" ,, its awesome too , but its more of an all in one organizer.

3. nutmac macrumors 68040

I, too, like Wunderlist (beautiful UI, beautiful website, free), but it lacks color coding (just a star for priority tasks) and manual sort order.

I own 2Do as well, which is packed with features. But I have stopped using it in favor of Wunderlist (for simplicity and web interface).

4. mkitchen macrumors member

One more for Wunderlist. The fact that I have it on my Mac, iPhone, and iPad and that it syncs makes it great. I also needed it to have badges on the app screen - oh and how do you beat free?

5. oililymad thread starter macrumors 6502

oililymad

Thanks for the suggestions.
    The colour coding thing is really critical, Really I don't mind paying a few pounds for something that does what I need, Any more ideas?

6. pasipple macrumors 6502a

pasipple

+1 on 2Do...colors galore...

7. oililymad thread starter macrumors 6502

oililymad