Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deanarnold

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 3, 2015
Organizer question: How do you remind yourself to call someone again next Monday (for example) and not have it show on your to do list until that day?. Can you do it in Calendar or Reminders?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Organizer question: How do you remind yourself to call someone again next Monday (for example) and not have it show on your to do list until that day?. Can you do it in Calendar or Reminders?
You can view your Reminders list by day, so you only see the Reminders that apply to a particular day.

deanarnold

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 3, 2015
You can view your Reminders list by day, so you only see the Reminders that apply to a particular day.

Ok, I asked Reminders to remind me to call John on Monday March 16. But it is showing up right now, on today's list. I don't want it to show up until Monday.

I checked the box "on a day" after hitting the "i" info button.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Ok, I asked Reminders to remind me to call John on Monday March 16. But it is showing up right now, on today's list. I don't want it to show up until Monday.

I checked the box "on a day" after hitting the "i" info button.
It would help to know what device and OS version you're using.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Happened on both my iPhone 4 (7.1.2) and my mac mini 10.10
Not sure what's going on but if I tell Siri, "remind me to call John on Monday the 16th", it shows up on Monday, not today, when I look at the Scheduled view on my iPhone running 7.1.2.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.