To Do List ( Request )

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Bretskate, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Bretskate macrumors newbie

Just wondering if there are any to do lists or if anyone can create one. Can it be packaged into App Installer for easy install?

2. Dignon macrumors newbie

Well, there are a tonne already... what did you have in mind? You should check out the to-do listing at launchrz.com:
    http://launchrz.com/links/list?sorting[order]=rating&sorting[filter]=todo
    There's about 15 there at the moment.

edit: ah ok, I see now that maybe your looking for a native one to install... well, in the meantime I'm sure one of the above will work.

3. Speedracer04 macrumors 6502a

Speedracer04

Native ToDoList app just showed up in installer.app, Looks pretty good for a first release, nice job.

Obviously needs work, like a way to erase to-do's, but overall pretty decent...at least it didnt crash my iPhone..cough..iSketcher..cough

4. The General macrumors 601

I've been using iSketcher all the time. It's a pretty sweet gimmick to show off the iPhone in public. :p It only crashed my phone the first time I used it, since then it has worked great!

Also ... to delete a to-do, hit edit, hit the to-do, and hit delete to-do.

5. Speedracer04 macrumors 6502a

Speedracer04

did you restart your iPhone after installing after you crashed it the first time?

6. The General macrumors 601

Yes.

Sorry, you must've responded before I edited in the part about how to delete to-dos. :eek:

7. Speedracer04 macrumors 6502a

Speedracer04

wow, im retarted. I dont know why I said you couldnt delete to-do's...I totally saw that when I was playing with it...you would think the giant red button that says "delete" would have clued me in :p