Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Samelson03

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2007
I'm looking for a free to-do list app. Anyone know of any? i know the ones that cost money are probably better but I don't feel like spending money at the moment.

ChuckB

macrumors newbie
May 22, 2010
Hi - you might want to consider Toodledo http://www.toodledo.com/

It's not an app but an online (cloud) service. Granted, the UI is not really nice but it works great and you can access you to dos from everywhere. There are also a couple of iPhone apps that sync with Toodledo and you can also integrate it into iCal (read only). I'm still looking for an app that would sync with Toodledo but wasn't successfull yet but I love the fexibility of Toodledo

tpg

macrumors regular
Mar 19, 2010
iCal does have a todo list of sorts. It's fairly basic, but you can set priorities, due dates, alarms etc. and I've never needed anything else!

Mark16q

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2008
Agoura, CA
another vote for toodledo. It's quite powerful and easy to use. It's syncing up on my Eris Droid without any problems, and also works on my Touch. Though it has the ability to synch with Outlook, I'm finding no need to do that and relying on toodledo for all tasks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.