To everyone who reserved an iPhone and got an estimated time window

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sumtime19, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Sumtime19 macrumors member

Have you ever received yours before the estimated time? If so, how many days early?

2. diabolic macrumors 68000

When I ordered my white 16GB at AT&T on Monday they said 7-10 business days. Looking at the status page and shipment tracking, I see that it arrived in the store this morning. Hopefully they'll call me and I can pick it up today. That's quite a bit faster than I expected.

3. sjsharks13 macrumors regular

i ordered mine on launch day and mine shipped last night...they told me 7-10 business days so I guess that shipped it early.

4. Sumtime19 thread starter macrumors member

I too ordered on Monday and they gave me the 7-10 business day time frame. Maybe it's just standard if they're out of stock? Regardless, can you please link me to the place you can find the status page?

5. diabolic macrumors 68000

http://www.cingular.com/order_status/order_status

It looks like a lot of people that ordered white phones are getting them, but the black ones are being shipped more slowly.

6. shecky Guest

shecky

ordered mine on wednesday, 7/16. was given 10-21 days estimate. shipped this morning, 7/18. 16GB white.

7. cranbers macrumors newbie

Ordered on Friday 11th, received it in store and picked up on Wednesday the 16th. I got the 16GB Black.

It was in store credit check and phone number porting, phone was still locked and they told me to go home to sync to itunes. Once i was home, registered/activated via itunes, no problems. It took about 2 hours for the phone number port to complete. I could make outgoing calls, but incoming calls still went to the old verizon phone.

Love the iphone, games are great! The drip game shown from wwdc, and game called "chopper" are the best.

Battery life is ok, but daily charging i required if you use data and play games.

Definately have to invest in a car charger now. Also my pioneer avic-d3 isn't compatible with the charging ability for the iphone, so that is pretty big bummer.

Other then that, no complaints, the phone is a one stop shop and it competes with numerous other devices, I put it on par with a ds/psp for gaming. Pretty incredible, the price paid is a bargain for hat all it does. Now it has a phone in it as well? wow!

8. red41 macrumors regular

They told me it would be 7 at the absolute latest. Today is the 7th day and I am still on back order. 16gig black.

9. Sumtime19 thread starter macrumors member

For some reason the information I enter seems to be wrong?

10. HarryKeogh macrumors 6502a

be sure to enter the zip code of the store, not your billing address.

11. oban14 macrumors 6502a

I bought mine 7/11 (16 gb black) at 4:30 PM. I was told 5-7 business days but hopefully sooner, but that it could also take as long as 14 in a worst case scenario. I got it yesterday, so I count that as 4 business days.

12. DanielQ macrumors member

I was told 3-5 days max. It's been 7 days and I should get my phone tomorrow.

13. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

Ordered mine Thursday Morning ( WHITE ). Im 35th in my order number So I expect it around next Thursday maybe sooner :rolleyes:

14. dubstar macrumors member

how do you know what number in order you are? i can never get the iphoneconvert site to give me any info....

15. D35P3R4T0 macrumors member

ordered my 8gb on 7/11 @ around 10:30 and it just shipped!:D

...but it wont be in until monday:(