iPhone To jailbreak my 5s? Or not to?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by beastmode16, Mar 23, 2014.

1. beastmode16 macrumors regular

I'm not foreign to jailbreaking in no way. I've never used a jb device as my main device out of all my iPhones I've had. I do have my 5 jailbroken and thinking I would like my 5s? So what you think?

2. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

If you want to, by all means. Haven't had any issues so far with my 5s on the jailbreak. I personally prefer a jailbroken iPhone over stock (I'm sure the majority would agree with that.) BiteSMS is worth it alone.

3. beastmode16 thread starter macrumors regular

I guess by all means I should considering touch ID broke and I'm replacing my device with in the next month.

4. ross1998 macrumors 6502a

You should defeniatly jailbreak, you have nothing to loose if you do and you can restore your phone if you don't like it.
    My favorite tweaks are guestmode and uicolors, for me those 2 tweaks alone are worth it.

5. Jett0516 macrumors 6502a

Jett0516

Check out youtube on jailbreaking and see what tweaks you may like. Then judge for yourself if you should continue.

6. Jumpie macrumors 6502a

Jumpie

Tethering

Of course! I'm so glad mine is jailbroken. I've just moved from an area with barely any LTE to five miles as the crow flies and 200 yards away is a VZW tower. So I've got full bars and at times around up to 50 MBs down and around 25 MBs up. So, needless to say, since I'm without internet or cable, it's so nice to be able to tether especially to my ATV for Netflix watching! This alone is worth it.

Thank you evad3rs!