to keep it or not to keep it ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by logube, Feb 2, 2008.

1. logube macrumors newbie

i have a full spec'ed 15.4" MBP ordered on 17/1 in an impulse of desperation (when the wait for the macworld did not deliver any update) still sealed and sitting on my couch. Today it's last day I can return it, actually it's already one day past the deadline, but the kind apple people on the phone will take it back). I have few hours left to decide.
    What should I do? Do I need it? Well yes, but not like urgently. My PB G4 FW800 15" is still very good and just lacks few things that I will hopefully find in the MBP. The point is what should I do?
    Please help!

2. bigbadnewill macrumors 6502

return it, and then buy another and wait with it sealed for another 2 weeks or so :D

3. Csmitte macrumors 6502

Csmitte

YOU DID WHAT! Why can't you be happy with what you have and stop trying to get the next best thing. Just Use it save up put the new one on ebay and buy a new one. I plan on buying a MacBook Air and a New MBP. just sell the old to bring in the new. But I will have to sell some old toys. use it sell it buy it use it sell it.thats how you do it

4. bigbadnewill macrumors 6502

I never did it :D It was a sarcastic response because everyone seems to be waiting for this new MBP update which may well never happen in the next month. I agree with you...just buy it and get it over and done with. Technology sucks...it's always outdated so quickly, but we love it!! :rolleyes:

5. Csmitte macrumors 6502

Csmitte

I am sure that :apple: is working on the next best thing for us. Tech is great But I will warn you the machines will rise, thats why own an ak47.....

6. bigbadnewill macrumors 6502

:D Not a bad idea! I currently have no weaponary! Maybe i need to get myself an ak47 imported! either that or just build a bunker in my cellar and live in there just incase the machines come get us all! :eek:

I fear we may have made this thread a tad random! back on topic....buy a mbp and be done with it!

But then thats me, and not my money :D (so much easier to spend someone elses money)

7. masse macrumors 6502a

masse

why did you buy if if you didn't need it...

If you plan on waiting for the new one...then just wait for the new one. Buying it and not opening it is like torture.

8. bigbadnewill macrumors 6502

Some people like torture :eek:

9. logube thread starter macrumors newbie

10. skyrider007 macrumors 65816

skyrider007