To the 4/24-5/8 delivery dates still in processing purgatory...

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by CharlieCat666, Apr 25, 2015.

1. CharlieCat666 macrumors regular

CharlieCat666

Has anyone had ANY luck contacting support?
    I've tried the chat thing about 5 times since Thursday and they've never told me anything useful. Thinking about calling. Anyone have any luck getting at least a little tiny smidgin of information as to WHERE OUR WATCHES ARE!? :mad:

2. smythey macrumors regular

3. dweb619 macrumors member

what kind did you get?

I got a SG 42 mm BSB and preordered 4/10 and 12:06 am and my just went to shipping at like 5 am today and to be delivered on monday.

Attached Files:

4. BPMCH02 macrumors regular

I am glad that you are getting your watch, but this is an example of something that is really bothersome with this launch.

I ordered the exact same watch with a :04.36 email and have had no movement in Michigan whatsoever!

I just don't think that it is right that people farther back in line are getting watches first...what is the point of a line!?!

5. bige12 macrumors 6502

bige12

Still in processing, hopeing to see some movement later tonight

6. CharlieCat666 thread starter macrumors regular

CharlieCat666

42mm Milanese

----------

They would ask for my billing address and order number, pause, and then say:
    "Looks like you're in the 4/24-5/8 window, it could ship at any moment"

Oh and one guy said that the window is just an estimate and that it'll get here when it gets here.

I should mention that I opened with "I know my watch is in the 4/24 - 5/8 delivery window, I want more information".

7. JPIndustrie macrumors 6502a

JPIndustrie

Thanks for continuing to fight the good fight, me - I've just plain given up.

8. melburstein, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015

melburstein macrumors regular

melburstein

The 35mm SS black band that I ordered for my wife at 12:07am arrived April 24th; my 42mm SS milanese ordered at the same time is still processing, like yours. Has anyone received the 42mm SS milanese?

9. ayobonus macrumors regular

Wow, you're lucky. I bought the same model and got my confirmation at 12:04 and mine is still processing. For some reason I feel like they're not fulfilling orders in the correct order. Good luck to getting your watch though.

10. jags828 macrumors member

42MM SGS ordered at 3:04:26 still processing in South Florida. My brother just got his shipping email on his 38MM SGS he ordered at 3:03 will deliver on Tuesday.

11. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

still nothing on mine 42mm space gray sport order email confirmed at 3:04:12 to NY.

I don't mind the wait (yes I do) but what pisses me off more is that people who ordered in the second wave have gotten shipping notifications. That doesn't make sense at all. :mad:

12. rabbitgtdguy macrumors member

^^this^^

It is frustrating to put it nicely...

13. inkyoto macrumors regular

inkyoto

yeeeeeuppppp

14. dweb619 macrumors member

that is rather odd. my aunt placed a order for a 38 mm Milanese loop and she got her's yesterday and i hate to think that it was just a matter of seconds that you missed your watch on launch day.

----------

i couldn't agree with you any more. i think they are just pulling orders at rolling with it.

----------

this was a botched launch. plane and simple.

15. jryu90 macrumors member

jryu90

Ordered a 42mm SS with Black Classic Buckle 4/10
    -received order confirmation at 3:12 AM EST.
    -shipping to my office in Washington, D.C.
    -paid with Apple Pay linked to my PNC Visa
    -recieved "EOD" 4/22 at 11:00 PM EST

Absolutely no movement, no status change nor charge on my account since I placed my order. #ProcessingHell continues.

Called Apple Support several times, last time being afternoon of 4/24 "launch day", inquiring when I'd be charged. Apple support wasn't able to really comment on the issue, which was to be expected. But apparently they did place a $1 pre-authorization charge the moment they recieved the order. I didn't see this charge on my account, but it must've either fallen off quickly or it must've been a charge I simply don't have access to viewing.

Hopefully we'll get some sort of update this coming week.

16. joefrank64k macrumors regular

42, SG, BSB, 12:04, EOD@08:08, SoCal...still processing. :confused:

17. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

You are a lucky one. I ordered the same exact one about two minutes before you and nothing yet.

I am a little disappointed that they aren't going in order, but I guess if I get it within a week I won't be too upset.

----------

Sucks man, I am in NY too but my order confirmed at 3:04:25. Wonder who will get the shipping notice first.

18. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

its on like Donkey Kong!!! BRING IT!! :p:cool:

19. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

I am hoping we both have a shipping notification NLT Monday. Good luck bud.

20. madsci954 macrumors 68030

I've stopped worrying about it, as long as I get it before May 8, I'll be happy. May 9 comes and I'm still in processing purgatory, then I'll contact Apple.

21. karmamule macrumors 6502

karmamule

They still have almost 2 weeks to get our watches to us and still be in the quoted date range. I'd love to have mine for a business trip I have on the first week of May but I'm not counting on it. I'm back from my trip on May 9th so that's the date I'd get in touch with them too.

22. ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

I spoke to a gentleman in customer relations regarding my  Watch Sport, 42mm, space gray, black sport bands. He said my order number shows a "schedule" date of 4/27 but still had an "open" status, meaning it hadn't ship. The rep said that the watch would likely ship this Monday and arrive to me sometime next week. Hoping this is true and hoping even further that I'll actually receive it on Monday. Fingers crossed anyways.

23. Southjerseyguy macrumors member

At this point I just want my watch to charge and prepare to ship for Monday and I would be happy but still nothing

42mm SG Blk Sport conformation 03:04:22am eastern still processing no charge still waiting Got email eod shipping to jersey used bank card and store app Delivery est is 4/24 to 5/8

24. Leewalker19 macrumors regular

Have you been charged or anything and your watch is still processing?

25. ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

There are still pending charges on my AMEX card but I believe that was because a sales rep changed my method of payment and delivery address. No charge has posted yet and my order is still processing.