to the people not upgrading to iOS 7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by acfusion29, Sep 16, 2013.

1. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

are you also not gonna update your apps?

they'll all become flat. the icons will be flat. the UI will be flat. everything will be flat except for the OS.

now your phone will look even more stupid with 90% of your apps flat, and then the 10% of apple's apps non-flat.

2. !GS51!, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013

!GS51! macrumors regular

Maybe, but im guessing they wont allow you to install the app update unless you have an iOS 7 device not sure tho just guessing

3. alent1234 macrumors 603

going to wait till my apps are updated on my ipads before updating to ios 7 on them. on my phone i'll do it right away

4. acfusion29 thread starter macrumors 68040

acfusion29

i was thinking that too, but who knows.

there were a few apps updated with iOS 7 style UI prior to the announcement and they ran fine on iOS 6. i guess it's up to the devs.

if they don't allow those apps to be installed on iOS 6, then we'll hear even more complaints :rolleyes:

5. mohammed-eg macrumors member

hay man IOS 6 is pretty good with the new apps like youtube even icon of youtube is very good comparing to ios 7 stock icons don't escape from the truth IOS 7 is hideous and ugly

:p:p:p I love My IOS 6
    [​IMG]

6. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

No, I don't think it'll look stupid. A lot of apps always had their own look, flat or not, that didn't look anything like the OS. Many apps started adopting the flat look long before Forstall was ousted and Ive took over the UI design. I already have a mix of flat and not-so flat apps on my phone, and I don't have any problems with that, at all.