To the people who didn't make the iPhone 4 pre-order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iLoveMyApple, Jun 15, 2010.

1. iLoveMyApple macrumors 6502a

iLoveMyApple

What are you doing now? I, myself didn't make it. I had been trying since 1 in the morning PST. I have officially given up. I'll try again tomorrow. What about you?

2. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

Really, trying all day for a phone? I didn't even try to pre-order. I will just go to the store early and hope to get one. If not, I can wait. It's a phone

3. iLoveMyApple thread starter macrumors 6502a

iLoveMyApple

I now realize how dumb I am and what a waste of a day this was. :cool:

4. UnknownMacNoob macrumors member

Didn't try to preorder the phone. Not because I didn't think I could do it but because I am exchanging my 3GS and I was told I wouldn't get the phone until the 25th. Plan the whole time was to camp my butt off and be the first in line on launch day. Store I am going to is kinda outta the way(other surrounding locations are much easier to get to) so I don't expect a big crowd. Maybe get there at 3 or 4. Unless I'm paranoid, then show up at 12 and pitch a tent.

O and yes, doing all of this over a phone.

5. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I finally got my order through after deciding to just go straight to my nearest AT&T store. If I didn't have a pre-ordered phone right now, I'd probably would've tried going to the apple store in the morning or something.

6. GinoDotCom macrumors regular

The apple ordering page has been down for a few hours now. I'm trying again every now and then but will not lose any sleep over it whatsoever. I don't understand why people are so mad at AT&T or apple for the servers getting overwhelmed with so much traffic. This had to be expected.. To an extent.

7. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

Haha we all learn lessons. I am hoping that if I get there by 5 am for a 7 am opening that I will be one of the firsts in line. Either I get a phone, I have to leave for work at 8:30, or I am not early enough in line and they sell out. If either of the last two happens I will wait until they get another shipment in. I am assuming that they can do a backorder type thing for me. I am really stoked though to upgrade from the 16GB 3G that I have to a 32GB 4. It will be a very welcome upgrade