To those that are nervous about your phone, don't be.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ToddH, Oct 12, 2011.

1. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

I spoke with Tom at Apple about my order not changing from processing items to a ship status. Well this is when i called apple and spoke with Tom. He told me my phone was not coming from China but from the US. He basically said that they are all at the carrier, UPS, FedEx, etc ready to ship. So for those waiting to see their phone status change, it will tomorrow, 24hrs before you get it. I'm just glad I did not have an issue with my order. This is why my status of processing items is still in the same state, until UPS starts to move them. The rest of you not seeing movement on your phone is because yours is not coming from china, it's already here. Come on Friday.

2. 2010RS macrumors 6502

You spoke with Tom, and that's when you spoke to Tom. Got it.

3. registerusername macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

IM FREAKING OUT MAN!!!!

but thanks for the info. I was getting worried.

4. Looon macrumors 6502a

Looon

5. SomeonePlzHelp macrumors regular

6. AquaGreenbean macrumors newbie

Todd, I am trusting you that you are serious about what Tom said. If my phone doesn't come on Friday I am going to FREAK OUT! Do you hear me Todd, FREAK OUT!!

Just kidding, it's just a phone. I'll only be freaking out in regular lower case.

7. ToddH thread starter macrumors 6502a

ToddH

LOL, that's funny.

8. GraphicsGeek macrumors 6502a

Hate to tell you but Tom lied to you. Every iPhone shipped for release day is shipped directly from the Chinese factory. Then they arrive in Alaska then Kentucky (that's the journey my 3GS, 4 and 4S have taken). I didn't get my shipment notification from apple until it arrived in Alaska.

This: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1245370&highlight=

9. vhl71 macrumors regular

does this apply to canadian orders too? When I spoke with apple,they said mine is coming from china!!

10. PPFee macrumors 6502

PPFee

Funny Stuff!! I keep running into your handle and laughing, we may yet be friends.

11. rkahl macrumors 65816

I feel so much better now, I think I might just make it thru the day afterall.

12. Sandman1969 macrumors 6502a

Sandman1969

My buddy at work was told the same thing just now. Mine was ordered early on the 7th and I got tracking information from China to Alaska to Kentucky.

His has been sitting in "processing" since the 7th.
    He was told his will be here the 14th from a distribution hub within the US.

13. NupeSkyywalker macrumors newbie

This is absolutely not true. I got my iphone 4 last year a day early. It "shipped" from Texas.