All iPads To those that have purchased Poetic Slimlines in the past...

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by stephen1108, Nov 13, 2013.

1. stephen1108 macrumors 65816

How long do their cases last you? I know they're cheap, but does that affect their quality overtime?

I just received my iPad Air one, and I was wondering if I should return my Speck StyleFolio :eek:

2. kingalien macrumors regular

kingalien

Have had the Poetic for the Mini since launch and now using it for the RMini. Has held up quite well.

3. royinla14 macrumors regular

Does it fit well the rmini?

4. kingalien macrumors regular

kingalien

Affirmative. Fits quite snugly.

5. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

Love the Poetic

I just received the Poetic Slimline for my iPad Air so I can't speak for longevity.

However, my initial impressions are a super case for the price. I purchased the white Poetic and it matches my white iPad perfectly. The back is definitely very slim and all the cutouts are spot on. The cover works with the sleep/awake function perfectly and works pretty good in the fold up triangle position.

I know that this won't give a ton of protection but I really love the slimness of this case. So many others get too bulky.

Also, poetic gives a 3 year warrantee against manufacturers defects.

I actually ordered another one in red. Can't beat the price on Amazon.

6. FrankB1191 macrumors 6502a

My second Slimline case was in today's mail, and it looks just as full quality as the first. The number of reviews on Amazon says a lot about the product. ;) I bought the black cases BTW. I like black, and they were the least expensive.