To those who have had their iPhone 4 replaced...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mossme89, Jun 28, 2010.

1. mossme89 macrumors 6502

Have you had any issues with your second iPhone? I have to get mine replaced because of a yellow band that won't fade, but it's otherwise perfect. I just don't want to get another one that has issues...

2. samcraig macrumors P6

I do NOT nitpick (for the record) - but I replaced my new i4 twice because of the camera having bad imaging sensors. Both also had the signal issue too. But since most/all are encountering it to some degree - I negated that as the reason to return SO FAR

#3 has been good tho

3. mossme89 thread starter macrumors 6502

Have they been of varying degrees? I know mine only goes down 1-2 bars, but I have friends who's phones go down 3 bars in the same place. Maybe mine has a bigger 'backbone'.

4. thewizzy macrumors member

was the bag imaging sensors something anyone can catch? i'm afraid if there was ever an issue that isn't as clear as the reception, i wouldn't be able to catch it

5. diabolic macrumors 68000

If I don't notice a problem, it's as good as not having it from my perspective. There are more important things to care about than worrying about something I don't normally notice.

6. rstark18 macrumors 6502a

WHat was wrong with the imaging sensor?

7. samcraig macrumors P6

the issue has been shown on here in a few threads

my first i4 - the photos were all very yellow (both front and back camera) and a big green circle appeared on every photo

2nd - photos were a bit better - but same green sphere

3rd one is good - great quality photos. BUT - it seems now that it's a know issue that under some fluorescent lighting that there is a greenish haze in the photos. In low light, it's more reddish. The reddish though disappears if you use the flash.

In normal light or flash - all seems to be good