To those who waited, buy your iMac/MBP/MB

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by netdog, Apr 12, 2007.

1. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

So much for waiting. Apple won't be in such a hurry to rush Santa Rosa to market now that Leopard is down until October.

2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

I was annoyed at the fact the I would have to dish out 129 for Leopard so soon (about 6 months) after I bought my iMac in October.... but now I don't feel bad anymore. I still hope Santa Rosa will hit the shelves by WWDC because after this announcment, Apple needs to get a move on.

3. johnee macrumors 6502a

johnee

you might be right... although they have seen sluggish sales of late, I think they need to refresh the line to move some merchandise

4. Shotgun OS macrumors 6502a

ASAP, Im going to buy either a 15.4" Core Duo MBP refurb or a medium 1,300$ Macbook. I'm tired of waiting.

5. netdog thread starter macrumors 603

netdog

I was given a MBP 2.33 several weeks ago, and I never felt that it was going to be headed toward obsolescence when Leopard and Santa Rosa shipped in June. It's a great machine.

The Mini really needs attention, but the rest of the lineup is fine until Santa Rosa ships, and that is not going to be revolutionary, but rather evolutionary.

6. dartzorichalcos macrumors 65816

dartzorichalcos

I don't think Apple is going to wait for Leopard to use Santa Rosa platform in their macs. If they do wait, they might as well skip the first Santa Rosa update and wait for Penryn.