Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brando123b

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
Any consensus on how Verizon stock of the 6 will be? I've never gone to my carrier before, always to Apple.

Is getting there at 8:00am a mistake? Earlier?

jwcdis

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
You should go today to your local store and ask what they have available. If you're lucky, they'll tell you what they got exactly otherwise they'll probably give you a ballpark number. I get the feeling 6+ will be gone fast (like maybe 1-2 units), 6 you might not get the size/color you want but you'll get at least something.

Still back to my point, highly recommend you go down there and ask. All we can do is speculate for you here. I think back when I was with AT&T, for the iphone 5 I went at about 5am and was about 14th in line. I got the second to last silver 16gb and my friend behind me got the last black 16gb. Everyone else had to get different larger capacity models.

Last edited:

GBR

macrumors 6502
Mar 19, 2012
Typically it goes, shorter lines with less stock at a Verizon store, longer lines with more stock at Apple Store. The last couple years I decided to go Verizon store and always got a phone, just not always the color i originally wanted. This year I think I have to go Apple Store since I want a 6+.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.