To those with no antenna issues...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by twigg, Jul 14, 2010.

?

Will you accept anything from Apple for the issue if you have none?

1. Yes, I bought the phone and am entitled to it regardless.

29 vote(s)
    65.9%
  2. No, if I have no problem then I shouldn't get anything for said problem.

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  3. Only if it's a case.

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Only if it's credit (money).

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. twigg macrumors member

If you have an iPhone 4 which has not given you any problems will you take any thing they give out to "resolve" the issue like credit, a case, or a replacement. Be honest please, at least in the poll if not the thread.

2. draz macrumors 6502a

3. MrMinor macrumors 6502

It would depend on what it is, but I would probably take it. Just because I am not seeing issues now does not mean that I could not see them in the future. Right now I live in an area that has good AT&T coverage. What if I move somewhere that does not have as good coverage? I would want whatever it is that might help.

4. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

Just because I don't have problems now, doesn't mean they won't surface under the right conditions at a latter date. If I don't accept whatever now, Apple might not give it to me later. So in the case, yes, I am entitled.

5. BoleCailey macrumors member

I said yes because I can make my signal weaken by using the death gripp, but even while death gripping, it will still make perfectly clear calls.

6. MrMinor macrumors 6502

I don't think you would qualify as someone with no antenna issues then. It does not seem to negatively affect you, but you can still get the bars to drop. I can't even get that to happen (thankfully).

7. BoleCailey macrumors member

Did you try it on speed test? That's the only place I can see it, speed throttles from 400 to 800 kbs instead of the usual 1.5mbs. I never drop bars from it.

8. MrMinor macrumors 6502

9. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Why wouldn't I accept something free from Apple? :rolleyes:

10. dthmtlgod macrumors 6502

Reason being, I have not had one single issue, but I enjoy MacRumors Forum reading and I feel this would make up for all the b!tchers and complainers out there that are littering the forums with the same crap over and over again on a daily basis.

11. tjtv macrumors newbie

Every phone has the issue, at least to some degree. We should all be entitled to a fix.