hey guys, so here is the thing. i have an imac 2011 with snow leopard, i would like upgrading it to lion before mountain lion's release. but i hav some simple questions: 1) i hav some major programs that are very improtant for me and my work, that are cracked, and i've heard that some people, by some programs being cracked and unpdatble, had some issues after doing the upgrade. some programs in my mac are not up to date, and therefore may not work well on lion right ? or no ? i plan to do it via the mac app store, legally. if it isn't made for lion, it will be impossible to use the program ?or it will run, but with some bugs ? 2) you guys think that it is better to upgrade now, or wait until mountain lion's be released, i don't know… 3) hav anyone had ANY issues related to apps that don't work anymore after the upgrade ? which ones ? how do ya solve it ? any thoughts and advices are very appreciated. thanks in advance and sorry about my poor english.