So, I've been using my iPad Mini 2 for a long time (had an iPad 3 before it), and have decided: I prefer the larger screen size. (My wife has an iPad Pro.) I ended up with someone wanting to buy my Mini 2 off me, and jumped for it. I honestly...underestimated how much I actually use my iPad. I use it at least twice a week in meetings and now I find myself naked without it. I want to take the cash from that sale and just go buy an iPad Air 2 right now, but...the Air 2 has been around a long time. On the other hand, I'm afraid that the newly released iPad Pro will make Apple hesitate to update the Air so not to make it look outdated. I can probably wait til March, but I don't want to wait until late summer. Should I grab an iPad Air 2 or hold off?