Alright, I'm a student and I've been saving up for a new MacBook Pro since June. My parents agreed to pay the difference and taxes as a Christmas present. The only thing I'm not sure about is if I should get one for Christmas, or wait another month and go for the potential quad-core? I really don't need the quad core, but there might be some smaller details on it that make me regret getting the one for Christmas. I would be buying either a refurbished 15 inch or a brand new 13 inch in January. So, what should I do?