Today, I wish I had my trusty old .mac back

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Cudadown, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Cudadown macrumors regular

I was expecting some reply emails today that I am sure went to the 'junk' folder on my @mac account. Since that folder doesnt show in my iPhone,I wanted to just use my computer here at work to check like I always have in the past. Of course we all know now(apparently I was the last to know) that mobileme does not work in IE. Can't load alt browsers at work either. Suddenly I missed my good old trusty .mac.

Can't even access mobileme as a web site on iPhone. It reroutes to a "use the build in features" message.

2. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

Mobileme does work in IE, a warning pops up that says it doesn't but just click past it and you can use mobileme.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Here's Apple's disclaimer on IE 7...

* Internet Explorer 7 is not fully supported. Internet Explorer 7 has known compatibility issues with modern Web standards that affect Web 2.0 applications such as MobileMe. You can use Internet Explorer 7, but you will not have access to all MobileMe features and will experience slower performance.

4. AlanShutko macrumors 6502a

It doesn't work at all on IE6, which is still corporate standard at a lot of companies. :(