Today is not a good day for my Macbook. iPhoto.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mikelong622, Dec 6, 2007.

1. mikelong622 macrumors 6502

Today has been a great day for my Macbook. First this happened. And now iPhoto 08 isn't working at all. Everytime I start it up, it says, "X photos were found but need to be imported. Would you like to import them now?" Each time I try to open it X is replaced with one more number. (It started at 1, then 2, then 3, etc.) Then when I try to click Yes or No it just quits on me. I don't know what is going on. I am backing up my photos right now. I'm just glad to see the whole god d*** apocalypse is taking place right inside my brand new month old $1500 dollar laptop.

2. mikelong622 thread starter macrumors 6502

Anyone offer any suggestions short of completely reinstalling Leopard? I have my Graphic Design Portfolio Show in a week and the last thing I wanna do is wipe my computer clean and have to spend 2 days bringing my Macbook to the state it was yesterday...

3. Spikeanator6982 macrumors 6502

iphoto will not open for me either, while opening it askes to import x amount of photos, and i click no or yes, and then she crashes. this is on MBP running leopard.

4. mikelong622 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yep that is exactly the situation I am in. I am not sure what it is but I am going to be going to the Apple Store tomorrow to go figure it out.