Today's Prize

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by bunnspecial, Oct 22, 2015.

1. bunnspecial macrumors 603

bunnspecial

I had a text from a guy I've dealt with before asking me if I wanted to come and look at some Macs he was trying to get rid of.

I went over this morning and ended up buying him out. Most of the stuff was nice but not particularly exciting-there was a Sawtooth, a couple of TiBooks, and a couple of iBooks plus some printers(Stylewriters) and other peripherals. I did well on the purchases, but was very excited over this

IMG_2008.JPG

The sad thing is he said that a bunch of other "Think Different" posters went out in the garbage on Monday...

2. Hrududu macrumors 68020

Hrududu

I love those Cube posters. Eventually I need to get one framed over one of my Cube setups.

3. jbarley macrumors 68030

jbarley

Buns, I sometimes think you must find it painful to sit down, you know what with that "horseshoe" and all. ;);)

4. Slix macrumors 6502a

Slix

What kind of iBooks did you get? And TiBooks?

Nice find!

5. jbarley macrumors 68030

jbarley

Buns, I just gotta ask, what is the apparatus in the photo? Looks like something one could use to "vaporize opioids". :eek:

Picture 1.JPG

6. bunnspecial thread starter macrumors 603

bunnspecial

A co-worker left that yesterday, and I'm not actually sure what it is although he said something about distilling mercury.

Bear in mind that I work Chemistry, and we're in the midst of a massive clean-out of the electronics shop and several other work rooms. He dug it out of there to "save it"(the shop is right across the hall from my office) and hasn't retrieved it.

It's not mine-I swear-it really isn't mine!