todo...shared on lockinfo?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bw1128, Aug 21, 2010.

1. bw1128 macrumors 6502a

is there a way to get a true time todo list on your lockinfo? i would like something that will be shared with my wife they we can edit in true time. can this be done?

2. organsoup macrumors member

The only thing I can think of would be to use Calendar appointments on a shared calendar that you both have read/write access to. That way you see the item, will get notified before it's due, and can just delete the item when one of you has completed it. I know this probably isn't the solution you are after, but it might work out. Other than that I'm not aware of any shared todo lists.

3. bw1128 thread starter macrumors 6502a

i just got honeydo, but it wont work with lockinfo i believe.

4. FamiliaPhoto macrumors 6502a

FamiliaPhoto

There is a plugin for the ToDo application, I use it and it is a very nice way to quickly see my to do list. Only way I think the two of you could stay in sync were if you used ToDo to sync with Toodledo and that way your todo list is kept in the cloud. I use that to keep my to do list in sync across my MBP, iPhone and iPad. Only thing is ToDo will only sync when you are in the app, either when you open it or force a sync. I don't think there is a way to sync from LockInfo.

Edit: Of course if you use ToDo with Toodledo you both would share the same Toodledo account for it to work.