ToDo

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by stockcerts, Jan 9, 2009.

1. stockcerts macrumors 65816

I think this app may work for me. One of my goals was to have a web interface and this one has it! I started using Toodledo in conjunction with ToDo. Right now I'm just using the free/light version of Todo. I'm sure the difference with the light version of ToDo is limitations.

I would like to hear from other ToDo users with your perspective on this app and the syncing options. Thanks!

2. stockcerts thread starter macrumors 65816

Just yesterday I began using ToDo Light, but realized this morning that Toodledo has a task manager app. I am using Toodledo.com online and syn'ing with ToDo, but I wonder if the IPhone app Toodledo might be a better choice.

Are any of you using Toodledo? Thanks!

3. bwortman macrumors member

bwortman

I am using Toodledo on the iPhone and Toodledo via the web. No issues here

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I use it as a stand alone app. I don't sync with Toodledo. That said, it is a great program and well worth the money in my opinion.

5. stockcerts thread starter macrumors 65816

I started yesterday with the free version of Todo, but this morning I found the app Toodledo for the IPhone. The price is cheap...just wondering how it compares to Todo..?

6. TheZimm macrumors 6502a

TheZimm

I say todo is great. It works really efficiently. It's well worth the 10 bucks IMO. Theres a review here

Zym

7. marksman macrumors 603

marksman

This is what I am doing too. I waited for a while on a todo app that would work for me, primary requisite being accessible from both mac and windows.

Todoodle fits the bill very well. I really like it so far, and am looking at getting one of the yearly subscriptions just for the archiving purposes.

8. Khryz macrumors 6502a

I mostly use Calender for my to-do stuff because of the "alarm" that pushes to the front of the screen when something is due. Does this have this? Sometimes I forget to open an app every day and like something to remind me.

Other than that I might check this out because my Calender is cluttered.

9. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

Toodledo is the winner for me. Able to make tasks wherever I am, whatever platform I'm using, and sync without worrying about opening a program and making it happen.

10. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

Yes, if you go to the web site, toodledo syncs with google, iCal, outlook and others which then syncs to your todo app and vice versa...you just have to set it up.