Tom Bihn Brain Cell for Macbook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by watchurbak21, Apr 29, 2010.

1. watchurbak21 macrumors newbie

Has anyone bought a brain cell for the new macbook pro, i was wondering how they like it and would they recommend it. It is kind of expensive but i want the best protection for my new mac.
    Thanks

2. kngelv macrumors member

I have one for mine. I have it installed in the Tom Bihn Brainbag. It is made really well and works as advertised. You can use the cell on it's own if you want but I like the way it mounts in the Brain Bag. Get one.

James

3. jb27 macrumors newbie

on order

My vertical brain cell is on its way. I too have the Brain Bag that I plan on putting it in. These guys really make some quality stuff. Their customer services is fantastic as well. I had a clip break on my brain bag and they sent me a replacement right away, no questions asked and for no charge.

I haven't seen anything else out there that would offer this same level of protection. If you dont have the brain bag, i highly recommend you check it out! I can post some pics on Monday of the brain cell and my new MBP if you want.

4. watchurbak21 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks

Alright sounds like this thing will work perfect. My sister was going to buy me the brain bag for graduation so it looks like ill have to just use the cell by itself for now. Thanks for the help.