Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Handycamer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
Does anyone know if there are saved game files for Tomb Raider Anniversary for the MAC available for downloading? I know there are saved game files for the Windows version, but I am only interested in MAC saved game files. Thanks....

Trip.Tucker

Mar 13, 2008
Does anyone know if there are saved game files for Tomb Raider Anniversary for the MAC available for downloading? I know there are saved game files for the Windows version, but I am only interested in MAC saved game files. Thanks....

Do you mean for Mac? MAC is your network card hardware
address.

Reactions: davidg4781

edddeduck

macrumors 68020
Mar 26, 2004
PM me your email and I will send you one of my Mac development saves; all the levels are done and some of the time trial stuff, some of the cheats are unlocked as well.

I guess that is what you are looking for? :)

PC / Mac is not 100% compatible as the data paks are slightly different you can replay levels using a PC save but save games inside levels and other stuff will either not work or you get a crash.

Edwin

pastaferian

macrumors newbie
Sep 4, 2008
PM me your email and I will send you one of my Mac development saves; all the levels are done and some of the time trial stuff, some of the cheats are unlocked as well.

I guess that is what you are looking for? :)
Edwin

Hi Edwin. I'm new to this forum and I don't see a PM option...? Can you send me the save game please? Thanks.

Bradley

lillobeans

macrumors newbie
Feb 28, 2011
I'm also interested in saved game files, particularly if they have unlocked cheats like all weapons :D

pastaferian

macrumors newbie
Sep 4, 2008
I found the complete saved game collection and all unlocks/cheats at Tomb raider chronicles website. Woo hoo!

rob3r7o

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
hi, help me please.
i'm playing tomb raider anniversary on Mac but now, in Greece 1° level i think there is a bug and i can't escape from first room! can someone send me the saved games file please??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.