Tomb Raider Anniversary Saved Game Files

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Handycamer, May 5, 2008.

1. Handycamer macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if there are saved game files for Tomb Raider Anniversary for the MAC available for downloading? I know there are saved game files for the Windows version, but I am only interested in MAC saved game files. Thanks....

2. Trip.Tucker Guest

Do you mean for Mac? MAC is your network card hardware
    address.

3. Handycamer thread starter macrumors newbie

yes, I meant for the Mac. I'm playing TRA on my MBP.....

4. edddeduck macrumors 68020

edddeduck

PM me your email and I will send you one of my Mac development saves; all the levels are done and some of the time trial stuff, some of the cheats are unlocked as well.

I guess that is what you are looking for? :)

PC / Mac is not 100% compatible as the data paks are slightly different you can replay levels using a PC save but save games inside levels and other stuff will either not work or you get a crash.

Edwin

5. pastaferian macrumors newbie

Hi Edwin. I'm new to this forum and I don't see a PM option...? Can you send me the save game please? Thanks.

Bradley

6. lillobeans macrumors newbie

I'm also interested in saved game files, particularly if they have unlocked cheats like all weapons :D

7. pastaferian macrumors newbie

I found the complete saved game collection and all unlocks/cheats at Tomb raider chronicles website. Woo hoo!

8. rob3r7o macrumors newbie

hi, help me please.
    i'm playing tomb raider anniversary on Mac but now, in Greece 1° level i think there is a bug and i can't escape from first room! can someone send me the saved games file please??