Tomorrow or November?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iJordz, Sep 1, 2010.

  1. iJordz macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2010
    #1
    I finally have £500 for 32GB iPad,

    Should I get my iPad tomorrow

    or

    Would it be better to wait till November for iOS4.
     
  2. richpjr macrumors 68030

    richpjr

    Joined:
    May 9, 2006
    #2
    But it now and then upgrade in November, just like the rest of us - best of both worlds.
     
  3. Outrigger macrumors 68000

    Outrigger

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2008
    #3
    Wait for version 3 which will be better than version 2 which will be better than version 1.
     
  4. thunderbunny macrumors 6502a

    thunderbunny

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2010
    Location:
    Cheshire, UK
    #4
    It takes maybe 10 mins max to update iOS on iTunes so why wait? With the higher stock levels now if you bought in November you might not get 4.1 preinstalled.
     

Share This Page