Tomorrows keynote video

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MyAppleWorld, Jun 7, 2009.

1. MyAppleWorld macrumors 6502

MyAppleWorld

Hi

Instead of reading up on the news tomorrow, i quite fancy watching the keynote when apple publish it.

Does anybody know how quickly they publish and what is the likely direct URL? I would ideally like to watch the video without reading any spoilers!!

thanks

2. MyAppleWorld thread starter macrumors 6502

MyAppleWorld

excellent thanks....knew you guys would have it sussed!

3. iCAR macrumors member

You might want to check the apple site an hour 1/2 after the keynote is done. The last two years the macrumors notification was late. I received my notification several hours after it was already up.

4. bpa1093 macrumors member

I always try to have enough will power to wait until the video comes out. But then I always break down and go to macrumors live. It's a sickness.

5. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68030

I'll be finding out about the new iPhone tomorrow, but have to wait until Tuesday morning to tell my brother about it, because he wants us to watch the video together.

6. GFSarah macrumors regular

GFSarah

Haha! At least you have enough to TRY to wait. I lack even THAT much willpower.

7. nojokews6 macrumors regular

Last year there was a live feed,no?? Just not by apple. Won't we have one tommrow? How long is the keynote usually?

8. DHarrisDBS34 macrumors regular

Yeah I'm going out tomorrow and I'll watch it when I get home tomorrow night. I'll stay off the net I guess until then.

9. bndoarn macrumors 6502a

i do the same thing. i would rather watch the keynote but it kills me to not look at what's been announced right away.

10. Billy Boo Bob macrumors 6502

Billy Boo Bob

A little ways after the stream version shows up, they post the keynote in iTunes podcasts, too...

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=275834665

Sometimes I manage to wait long enough for this one. Depends on how busy I can keep myself through the day, and if I can stay up late enough the night before to sleep in while others are "peeking". :)

11. bjquach macrumors 6502

I'll just read the blog postings from engadget or gizmodo.

12. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

Yeah, that's what I do, and then if it was a good keynote, I'll watch the actual video when it gets posted later in the day.

13. alchemistmuffin macrumors 6502

Okay, every keynote, I have a tendency to have a nervous breakdown, and start shouting on the forum, asking everyone if the video has been posted.

So just warning everyone, if I start screaming, strap me onto a chair. :cool:

14. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

All E3 Conferences were live streamed, surely Apples will be too? Or do they not allow it?

15. ebika macrumors 6502

If memory serves, they don't allow it.