Tonight at 3AM to Order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NoCleverSNForMe, Feb 8, 2011.

1. NoCleverSNForMe macrumors regular

Hey guys!

Just to make sure, it is TONIGHT, February 9 at 3AM that they are allowing orders of the iPhone 4 on Verizon, right?

I gotta say, I'm still debating in my head. I haven't been disappointed with AT&T's service, and having web/voice is very nice when I am in the car using GPS navigation and using Bluetooth to talk to someone.

It's just...that unlimited data plan has me piqued! :p I am a power user, and an on-the-go real estate agent who downloads large files, so I routinely go over the 2GB data cap. Unlimited data, despite it being slower, would be very nice.

Anyway...still debating! But I wanted to make sure I'm not staying up on the wrong night, if I do decide to do it!

2. iFitz macrumors regular

Yes, technically tomorrow morning at 3:00 am eastern time (tonight if you will) or midnight tonight pacific time.

3. iFitz macrumors regular

p.s. Be sure to start checking early. When I pre-ordered last week, Verizon opened the store about 15 minutes early, and Apple opened a minute or so late.

4. GfulDedFan macrumors 65816

GfulDedFan

True this about the doors opening early at Verizon. I logged in at 2:45 and completed my order by 2:57.