Too good to be true?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by YS2003, Aug 19, 2010.

1. YS2003 macrumors 68020

YS2003

I did not expect these to be coming in my way.

1. I returned from a great diving trip today, marking my 30th dive with the Padi Deep Dive Speciality Certificate.
    2. An upcoming 7 day diving trip to Saipan in 2 days!
    3. I just received an iPad from Apple 3 days ahead of the scheduled delivery date.
    4. I just received a job offer from a company through a head hunter agency! After a first interview, they moved on to the next one on the following day, followed by another one by their HR manager next day. Talk about the expedited interview process. (Unfortunately, the pay is almost the same as the current one; but, the content of this job is what intrigued me. Challenges for the next few years and rewards afterwards. (This is not a sure thing; but, it is good to be on a positive side.)

The downsides are:
    1. I need to tell my employer I am resigning from the current managerial position. I like the team I built and it is sad I leave my job to my successor. I did the heavy lifting to bring up the productivity.
    2. I need to buy a cheap car so that I don't rack up commuting and business mileages on my baby Nissan Skyline Coupe (aka an Infinite G37 Coupe).
    3. I won't be able to take days off during the weekdays because I can take days off during the weekend. (Weekdays are usually good time to take a day off because most of the people are working.)

Do I need to pinch my cheek to see if I am sober and awake?:)

2. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N