too many apps

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jimbo112, Mar 11, 2008.

1. jimbo112 macrumors newbie

well my problem is not too bad. I had installer app on my iphone and downloaded some more apps for it. The new apps pushed the installer app off the screen and i cant uninstall them. I have a jailbroken iphone with version 1.1.2 i know version 1.1.3 has something to delete apps but i dont know what to do. is there some way to delete these extra apps since i cant access installer app. can i do it through the computer?
    help please

2. tjespo22 macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

i dont know about this one, if you have mobile finder you can prob delete it from there. if i was you, i would restore using i tunes and upgrade to 1.1.4 then just use ziphone to unlock it within 3 mins.

3. kockgunner macrumors 68000

kockgunner

Do you have summerboard? I think that app is the app that gives you multiple pages for your apps.

4. jimbo112 thread starter macrumors newbie

no the new apps pushed installer app off the screen
    and i tried looking for ziphone but no links seem to work

5. dan-o-mac macrumors 6502a

dan-o-mac

Do you have customize installed? If so just use it to rearrange your icon order.

6. hxe3333 macrumors member

If you have a Mac, I remember iNdependence had an option to install just SSH. If that works, then you can login from the Mac and erase some apps. Next time make sure to install summerboard or simply upgrade (restore) to 1.1.4.

7. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Install the "Dock" app. This gives you access to all of the apps on the phone through a small light burst in the bottom right corner of your screen. You'll be able to get to Installer from there AND save yourself the trouble of restoring/rejailbreaking/reinstalling everything.