iPad Too much choice...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by adamfozzy, Mar 27, 2016.

1. adamfozzy macrumors newbie

I know some of points I'm about to raise have been raised many many times before but I just thought I would mention how silly it is becoming with Apple devices. I love Apple etc but I am losing my love for them each passing year. Here's a few reasons why:
    - The events are frankly boring. This last one could have quite easily been a website update. The new iPad Pro looks excellent, I may buy it but it and the iPhone SE did not need an event to announce them.
    - Why so many devices in each category? Can't we just have an iPad 7.9", 9.7 and 12 inch device. Same with iPhone. I understand it more for the watch because you wear it.
    - Does anyone else here think Apple is following the trends, as opposed to creating them like they used to? Does Apple 'Think different' anymore?

I expect a barrage of abuse from the fanboys now...

2. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

Or abuse from those who wonder why you couldn't join one of the existing threads...

3. Max(IT) Suspended

Max(IT)

Whiners about Apple doesn't give people choices and a couple of years later whiners about Apple giving them too many choices... O my... :rolleyes:

Whiners everywhere...

4. imac09 macrumors member

5. Mr. Buzzcut macrumors 65816

Mr. Buzzcut

How is lack of choice "thinking different"? I just don't understand how this is a complaint. They have taken great products and made them appeal to more people. Perhaps they'll miss the next bit thing and that could be a disaster for them. Time will tell and you can certainly complain then. But too much choice???

6. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

I reckon the reason for that is Cook doesn't quite have Jobs' charisma. Even when Apple was just playing catch-up with Android features, when Jobs was the one presenting, you'd think Apple invented the best thing since sliced bread.

7. Noble Actual macrumors 6502a

said Steve Jobs in an alternative post apocalyptic universe.