Too much info!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mtfield, May 12, 2008.

1. mtfield macrumors 6502

I'm now in a very anxious state. See I sold my iphone a week ago in preparation for a june release of the next gen iphone and have been dying using an old blackberry i bought off ebay for the time being..So you can imagine my joy to hear that possibly the next gen iphone may come out shortly.. but now that leaves me worrying that I am going to buy the new iphone then find this next new device at wwdc to be so appealing that i'll be forced into a pickle... but i'm hoping the device will be much different and I won't be so sad ... but idk i guess this is more of a rant haha.. anyone share my concerns?

2. 7on macrumors 601

7on

You could chill... Apple will always have something coming out. Guess what? Odds are that next year they'll release ANOTHER iPhone! Better prepare!

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I agree. Got my MBP and my iPhone in January of this year. Since then, Apple has updated the MBP, and looks like the iPhone will be updated soon. But I don't care. I am happy with what I got, and they still do everything I bought them for.

4. carfac macrumors 65816

carfac

And, depending on where you live, the 3G may not even benefit you....

5. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

I think I just snorted milk up my nose... Thanks for the laugh :D

"Help!! I'm stuck in a pickle!" (Austin Powers reference)