Took the bumper off and ...............

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Nov 16, 2010.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

I love how the phone feels with out it.

I had the bumper on from day one and tried out a few other cases but man once i took off the bumper and used the phone for a day without it i just love the fell and the size of it with out any case. I think i may just go with a full body skin and be done with it. May get a slip case like a Sena to throw it in....

Anyone else finally give up on cases ?

2. krnboy503 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

yeah I'm with you on the feel without any cases. It feels great in the hand!

me having the white i4...is the only downside cause the shield will eventually turn a light yellow from everyday use.

3. gnychis macrumors 6502

it's always a risk without a case, but it's obviously been design to live without one :)

4. Brandon Heat macrumors regular

From what I gather the sena slippie shows wear very quickly... Ikonic edge is very nice... Love mine

5. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I feel like the phone is so slippery when not using a case, I have to at least use a bumper with mine. Plus it will protect the outer part of the phone incase I ever dropped it, or when I need to set it down on the table it lifts the phone from laying on either side of the glass.

6. LaidbackBay macrumors newbie

i have an incase snap smoke, which has a great feel and only adds minimal thickness and width. but now i'm currently going day by day without a case, deciding whether to put the snap back on or not. definitely agree that the phone feels so awesome without anything (except a screenshield). and hey, if anybody remembers from the antenna-gate address at apple, Jobs et al are all toting their iphones without cases.

i did have a minor drop the other day without the case on which made my heart sink. but it was connected to a stiff new apple sync cable and earphone which broke the fall, sort of like tarzan swinging from a long vine.

7. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

Ive thought of going naked...but after my phone already survived one drop with a case on completely unharmed....i think ill stick with the case.

8. iHeartapple2 macrumors 6502

iHeartapple2

I went naked about 2 months ago and so far no scratches or dings and love the look and feel. It's a great looking phone and it's a shame to hide it with a ugly case or bumper.

9. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

True, but the bumper doesn't really hide it, sure not as much as naked, but something like the Hula in black is pretty much naked.

10. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed, I wouldn't consider using the iPhone 4 without a case or bumper.